1. Characteristics and working environment of internal combustion forklift:
(1) The counterbalanced diesel forklift has a large volume, but its stability is good, and it is suitable for heavy load. The use time is not controlled. The use site is generally outdoors. Compared with gasoline engines, diesel engines have better power performance (low speed is not easy to flameout, overload capacity, long-term operation ability), and fuel costs are low. However, the vibration is large, the noise is large, the exhaust volume is large, the self-importance is high, the price is high, and the load weight can be from 0.5t to 45t.
(2) The counterbalanced gasoline forklift has a large volume, but its stability is good, and it is suitable for heavy load. The use time is not controlled. The use site is generally outdoors. The gasoline engine has a small shape, light weight, large output power, low working noise and vibration, and low price. However, the gasoline engine has poor overload capacity and long-term operation ability, and the fuel cost is quite high. The load weight can be from 0.5 * to 4.5 *.
(3) Balanced-weight LPG forklift (LPG for short) is a LPG forklift installed on a balanced-weight gasoline forklift, which becomes an LPG forklift, which can switch between using gasoline and liquefied gas through the switch. The advantages of LPG forklifts are good exhaust emissions, carbon monoxide (CO) emissions are significantly less than gasoline engines, low fuel costs (15KG of liquefied gas is equivalent to 20 liters of gasoline), suitable for indoor operations with high environmental requirements.
2. Characteristics and working environment of electric forklift
(1) Electric pallet forklift, the main function of electric pallet forklift is to realize the point-to-point movement of pallet goods on the plane, so there is no gantry lifting system. There are three types of standing driving and sitting driving, and the costs are different.
(2) Electric pallet stacking forklift, electric pallet stacking forklift is a light indoor lifting stacking equipment, focusing on stacking function, because the body is light and compact. It is suitable for the transportation of light and small materials in the floor warehouse or other narrow places.
(3) For the forward-moving forklift, the lifting mechanism of the forward-moving forklift can move back and forth in the longitudinal direction of the forklift. When forklifting goods. The cargo falls within the four fulcrums formed by the wheels. Therefore, the forward-moving forklift has better flexibility and stability. Its load range is usually 1-2. 5t, and its lifting height can reach 12 meters. But because the wheels are smaller. Passability is limited, and because of the complex structure and high cost, it is suitable for places with narrow space and high lifting requirements, and is mostly used in high-rise warehouses.
(4) Universal electric forklifts, universal electric forklifts can drive in all directions. In addition to the main features of counterbalanced forklifts, the three wheels can drive in one direction at any angle, so the model is flexible in steering and picks up goods on the fork. Afterwards, it can be turned on the spot according to the site * and move the forklift in any direction. This model solves the problem of turning long materials in a narrow space, saves space, and can realize oblique palletizing and disassembly in trains and car compartments.
(5) Four-way electric forklift, four-way electric forklift integrates the functions of forward-moving forklift, side fork, and counterweight forklift. In structure, it is basically the same as the forward-moving forklift. The gantry is located between the front and rear wheels. There are two legs protruding in the shape of arms at the front of the car. The front end of the leg is equipped with support wheels. The frame moves back and forth in the longitudinal direction of the forklift. When the forklift unloads the cargo, the fork protrudes, and after the fork unloads the cargo, the fork returns to the middle position close to the vehicle body, so the driving stability of the forklift is greatly improved. The difference with the forward-moving forklift is that the two load-bearing wheels at the front end of the fork legs of the four-way electric forklift can be turned 90 ° through the steering mechanism. When the rear wheel turns 90 °, the entire forklift can be changed from the front and rear driving status to left and right Driving is equivalent to a side fork, so it is suitable for handling long materials with narrower aisles. The width of the small channel can usually be within 2 meters. However, due to the complex structure, the cost is relatively high.
(6) The main feature of the VNA narrow-channel forklift is that the gantry lifting mechanism can be rotated in three directions. During stacking, the car body does not need to rotate, only the fork or gantry needs to be rotated. Therefore, the channel width requirements are greatly reduced. At present, the small channel is below 1.8 meters. But at the same time, the width of the aisle also depends on the size of the tray. For example, when transporting long goods, the width of the aisle cannot be reduced. In addition, in order to ensure the stability of the lateral stacking, the weight of the whole machine is much greater than that of the three-pivot counterbalanced electric forklift, so the economy is slightly worse.